Foodie Digital is a quickly growing membership community that focuses on providing WordPress technical support, site speed and performance services, and advanced SEO to individuals who create food and recipe content online.
Founded in 2018, Foodie Digital is the leading technology membership for food bloggers, with 15 million+ page views per month in its purview. We are a diverse, equitable, inclusive community with a big, bold mission.
We embrace diversity in experience, identity, and perspective, not only to help each of us learn and grow, but also to expand the capabilities of our quickly growing business.
A remote-first company, we truly believe that allowing our employees this flexibility means we get the best from them as an employer. Really good stuff is cooked up when employees feel more satisfied both at work and at home 🙂
How to Apply
- Please introduce yourself at email@example.com and share why you’re an excellent candidate for the role
- Tell us about a food blog you recently visited and the dish your prepared
- Application deadline is Wednesday, November 24, 2021 at 5pm PST
Senior Analyst, Search Engine Accounts & Optimization
The Senior Analyst, Search Engine Accounts & Optimization is a senior management role at Foodie Digital.
The roll is full-time, and the workplace is remote.
Foodie Digital sets the bar high for SEO; this role is fast-paced and is an outstanding opportunity for someone who is passionate about—and committed to—driving growth and pushing the boundaries with innovative technical and on-page SEO for recipe sites around the world.
You’ll work directly with a growing base of Foodie Digital community members, managing 50+ FD member accounts, and work alongside other internal teams, including business operations, project management, content, and web development, to deliver actionable-SEO insights, strategies and tactics that reflect industry trends and align with individual Foodie Digital member goals.
A clear understanding of schema/structure data and E-A-T (expertise, authoritativeness, and trustworthiness) are required, as are excellent technical project management skills (see fast-paced).
The successful candidate has an expert-level understanding of important SEO tools, such as Google Search Console, Google Analytics, SEM Rush, PageSpeed Insights, Google Lighthouse, and more.
To be clear, this is not a paid search (PPC) digital marketing role.
The ideal candidate also has:
- A minimum 3 years of industry experience on high-traffic sites
- A minimum 3 years of account management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated experience working in a remote-first environment
In this role, you will apply your skills by:
- Leading internal team and member-focused SEO education at Foodie Digital
- Innovating in the areas of analytics, reporting, and recipe content strategy
- Continuously researching best practices and solutions for FD members
- Fielding, advising and resolving FD members’ SEO support requests
- Overseeing the production of monthly SEO repair assignments for Foodie Digital members
- Assisting with the execution of category and recipe taxonomy restructure projects
- Collaborating daily with Foodie Digital’s highly skilled technical project management and development teams
Day to day you will:
- Manage FD member communication and interaction during new member onboarding, and on an ongoing basis
- Complete highly detailed and thorough SEO audits, following the Foodie Digital method
- Work directly with Foodie Digital members (via Zoom video calls) to identify goals, as well as challenges and opportunities, in their existing content strategies and then develop organic traffic-generating solutions; this includes support with strategic editorial planning, keyword research, technical SEO improvements, on-page SEO adjustments, and more.
- Monitor Foodie Digital member sites and report on FD member traffic each month and each quarter, leaning on useful data visualization tools, such as Google Data Studio.
- Work efficiently within Foodie Digital existing Asana and Zendesk systems and processes
We offer a competitive salary (commensurate with experience) and a benefits package.